As an established award-winning international branding and design agency, Team Creatif (TC) is looking for a rock- solid Finance Supervisor to join the team. TC is a Paris-based agency whose APAC regional HQ is in Jakarta. We work with a number of Indonesian and global clients and are growing fast.
The role is within a multicultural team who consider each other “family”. And as such, you must be comfortable pulling your own weight and taking ownership and responsibility of your tasks from day one. Capable of managing and growing the junior staff in the department is a MUST – if you want to progress to handle other business across APAC for the company.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Managing the finance and accounting team covering the accounting, budgeting, taxation, payments, management reporting and administrative matters
- Monitoring to ensure that all the accounting records are kept properly in accordance with the local rules/regulations and getting appropriate approvals & authorizations
- Making sure that all the periodical tax declarations are prepared properly and submitted on time
- Preparation of all the periodical management reports in accordance with the company’s finance / accounting and reporting guidelines
- Preparation of all the financial projections including the annual budget, periodical future cash flow statements etc.
- Following up cash transactions, summary cash reports, controlling of the cash count statements, reconciling of the records with the bank records & statements
- Managing the payment processes of the company, the contracts and legal issues in coordination with lawyers
- Involving and managing the situation when Governmental, Internal and External Audits are held
- To fully understand and make necessary improvement requests on the software used
- Analyzing company actual performance vs business plan, which may include pricing, profitability and variances analysis
- Monitoring and facilitating month-end and year-end close activities. Expert skill on preparing, reviewing, monitoring and managing all reports and data that are produced by the department.
- Monitoring daily finance, tax, and accounting activities
- Salary Calculation
- Other duties from time to time as requested by line Manage
- Qualified in Accounting and Finance and Tax.
- 3+ years of experience in Finance, having worked within an international organization, preferably in the professional services industry (advertising, consulting, research, etc).
- Having good knowledge of Indonesian tax regulations (PPN, PPH 21, 23, Final)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- MS Office at advanced level (especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Familiar with Tally Accounting Software
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to compile presentation materials
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, super accurate and efficient, highly organised and high sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a multinational / multicultural environment within the Creative industry